7 Ways to Make Money as a Freelance Writer Part-1

Okon Joseph

Okon Joseph is a Freelance Writer well known for his unique, engaging and traffic generating content. He has helped small and big online businesses grow their income and traffic using content.

14 Responses

1. You must be super man or spider man because you came just when I needed a real freelance writer to coach me.

I came across your blogpost on Seasoned life journal.com and I fell in love with your work. The post was educative and straight to the point. You can go check my comment on the post.

You make freelance writing so easy. I’m contacting you like right now.

Thanks for sharing this great post. I never knew there was something like social media writer.

Why has nobody ever told me this?

Thanks any ways Okon Joseph for sharing this useful piece.

• Okon Joseph says:

Thank you sir, I am very happy you just discovered it. They are many income stream for freelance writers but majority of freelance writers think it’s just about writing articles and blog post.

I only listed few. Watch out for the next list.

2. Feyishola Adeoye says:

I really need a coach on freelance writing and am glad I came across this post and grateful that you wrote this. How do I contact you please? Beautiful piece.

3. Divine Nwoye says:

I learned from this post and I want to commend Okon Joseph for his great work.

I blog (1) but not a Social Media Writer (which I would like to venture into) and I am a Student Reporter (Freelance Journalist).

I really want to monetize my passion for writing.

GREAT POST

#DNWrites

4. Ikechi says:

Hi Okon

You really know your stuff and I am glad I met you. What a post and you have shown that one can make money from being a writer.

Thanks for sharing. Take care

• Okon Joseph says:

Yeah sir, there are so many opportunities a writer can earn money from if only they know.

They feel freelance writing is just limited to articles and blog post only.

Stick around for the complete part.

Stay bless!

5. Udunma says:

Lovely, I’m glad to read about this. I want more guide on how to start out especially as a freelance writer and social media writer. Thanks.

6. Keiwan says:

Yo, good lookinh out! Gonna make it work now.

7. There are some fascinating points in time in this post but
    I don’t understand if I see all of them center to heart.
    There’s some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look
    into it further. Good post , thanks and we want more!
    Added to FeedBurner as well.