Why You Are Not Making Money As A Writer (And What To Do)
You have decided to become a writer but as a writer you are still finding it difficult to make reasonable income to your bank account. You start wondering what the problem is, is it because you have a low paying client or you are not good enough to command higher price?
Sometimes you even ask yourself what is the difference between the highly paid writers and you, after all we all write the same content just in difference dimension (thank God you know).
Normally, as a writer who spend hours creating content, you are supposed to be paid a reasonable amount for your time but it’s not happening and you start thinking that writers don’t make that much.
As a highly paid writer (am I bragging?), I chat with lot of aspiring writers who want to start up on the journey of becoming a writer, but the issue is, they don’t even know which foot to step forward so they are still stock in one place.
Let me open your eyes, as a writer who want to really make money in his field, client don’t pay you because;
- You can create good content (who can’t).
- You can keep to deadline.
- Your write-up is free from grammatical error (everyone has Microsoft).
- You can write up to 1000+ words per post.
Anybody can do those things with software but there are more to what client want from a writer.
Why You’re Not Making Money As A Writer?
- Because you don’t know what it takes to become a writer
- You don’t know how to pitch.
- You don’t know the first thing you must do (which is the foundation for every writers) before you can become a writer.
- You don’t know how to charge and command what you are worth.
- You are writing for content and not for result.
- You are afraid to say No.
- You think if you say NO, you may not get any client again.
- You just want the money and not experience.
I know if I have to start a coaching class for writer, some may not be able to afford it because they are still charging peanut rate per blog post, and it may take them their monthly income to register.
So, I came up with a plan to help minimize the expenses and instead of a one-time coaching class, why not do monthly mentoring classes?
If you really envy top paying writers and you want to be like them, then sign up for my 3 months mentoring class.
This is what you get to gain after going through the class;
- How to pitch for a guest post as a beginner on authority blogs.
- Blogs that pays you to write as a Nigerian and how to pitch to them.
- 5 ways to find freelance writing jobs as a beginner
- How to become a well-paid writer.
- What you need to qualify as a professional freelance writer.
- How to enter into the business of writing and stop trading your time for money.
- How to pitch prospective client and many more.
In this mentoring class, you will receive weekly (every Wednesday) note via email. To enroll for the first month will cost you just ₦2,500, second month ₦4,500 and the third month ₦7,000.
Hope this won’t break your pocket? So, no more excuses why you should not be paid well as a writer.
Sign up now and stop to inbox me, the earlier, the better you reach your writing goal.
Payment should be made to;
Account Name: Okon Joseph
Account Number: 0158342439
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
After payment, kindly send your payment details which should include your name and amount via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the other side.