20 Finance Quotes That Will Change Your Financial Life
Have you ever been in a situation where you read a quote and your life never remain the same again? You see, sometimes reading some quote help to shape our attitude towards life and give us a new perspective.
I am a big fan of quotes, mostly quotes that inspire me to do more and be more. There are some finance quotes I have read and still read that gives me goose pimples to keep striving towards my goal.
But, how do you use quotes to push yourself to grind for your future? Whenever you are down, discourage and fell like giving up. Go and pick up the book that contains quotes that you have written and read them through slowly. This is what I always do when am done (which is something expected)
I will be sharing 20 best finance quotes with you, you may have never seen some of these finance quotes anywhere else. So, I would like you to take a pen and paper as you read along so you can write them down for your own motivation.
- Money won’t make you rich because a man who is poor in spirit is poor altogether.
- Those who stay on salary for life sustainer will never discover their worth in life, salary limits your value, because your boss becomes your sealing for excellence or a limitation on your true potential in life.
- Focusing on frugality limits your ability to land the Big Wins that can dramatically change your life.
- To become wealthy, all you have to do is provide a benefit that lots of people value.
- Don’t save to save, save to invest.
- Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more.—Jack Benny.
- The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.
- Those who work the whole day, have no time to make money.—John D. Rockefeller.
- Don’t let making a living prevent you for making a life.—John Wooden.
- If you spend all your time working for money, money will not time to work for you.—Daniel Ally.
- The way you think about money will control the way you handle the money you have.
- If you want an investment that is safe, you have to be willing to accept less income and growth.
- There is no one who would guarantee you the security, financial independence and the lifestyle you want except yourself.
- If you want to be rich, you need to be financially literate.—Robert Kiyozaki
- If you want to be rich, you need to create multiple income streams.—Bo Sanchez
- If God does not come first in your money, then you are out of balance.
- Your greatest asset is your earning ability, your greatest resources is your time.
- We are not born to just pay bills and die.
- You can’t have a million dollar mindset and dream with a minimum wage work ethics.
- Money speaks only one language. If you save today, I will save you tomorrow.
- (BONUS) The quickest way to become a millionaire is to be train by a millionaire.
Hope you had enough to write out for your use? If you know of any powerful finance quotes, you can share via the comment box. I will like to get more myself.